Constructex - Wire Rope
Constructex is produced by rotary swaging a completed rope after manufacture. This swaging process reduces the rope diameter and reforms the profile of the outer strands, providing a rope that performs excellent in multilayer drum applications.
- Excellent service life in the most demanding applications
- Robust crush resistant rope construction
- Recommended for multi layered spooling
- Improved wear characteristics
- Swaged to increase wearing surface and density.
- Long service life due to resistance to scrubbing and crushing.
- High breaking force.
- Flexible construction.