Viper Wire Rope Lubricators
Clean and lubricate wire ropes quickly, efficiently and safely with the Viper MKII series of wire rope lubricators. Viper Wire Rope Lubricators are now available in three sizes,
Maxi MkII, Mid MkII and Mini MkII. The "New" Mk II Collars are the heart of the Viper WRL systems. Constructed from high grade, cast aluminium with a robust protective coating.
The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator is available in three sizes;
Viper Maxi MKII
- Fast and effective lubrication of wire ropes with a diameter between 50mm to 165mm.
- The Viper MKII Maxi lubricates ropes at up to 1000mt/hour.
- Recommended for use with ROV Cables, Vessel Crane Ropes, Underwater Offshore Wire Ropes and Drag Lines.
Viper Mid MKII
- Fast and effective lubrication of wire ropes with a diameter between 8mm to 67mm.
- The Viper Mid MKII lubricates ropes at up to 2000mt/hour.
- Recommended for use with Wharf Cranes, Ship Cranes, ROV Cables, Mind Winders, Mobile Cranes, Oil & Gas Platforms, Anchor Ropes, Deck Winches, Overhead Cranes and Ship Loaders.
Viper Mini MKII
- Fast and effective lubrication of wire ropes with a diameter between 6mm to36mm.
- The Viper MKII Mini lubricates ropes at up to 1000mt/hour.
- The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator provides grease penetration, moisture displacement and total coverage by forcing lubricant into the core of the rope.
Features & Benefits
- Single Pass Wire Rope Lubrication – Simplifies and speeds up the rope lubricating process
- Eliminates Manual Greasing – Safer for staff, reduced lubricant usage, less leakage & mess
- High Pressure / High Flow Grease Pump Provides grease penetration, displaces moisture from rope core / total coverage, even for large ropes
- Fast & Efficient Rope Lubrication – Reduced downtime associated with rope lubrication which improves equipment availability. Speeds up to 1,000mt/hour
- Able to lubricate all major rope sizes –
- Viper Maxi Mk II can lubricate rope sizes 50mm ( 2″ ) to 165mm ( 6-1/2″) in diameter
- Viper Mid Mk II can lubricate rope sizes 8mm (5/16") to 67mm (2-5/8") in diameter
- Viper Mini Mk II lubricates ropes from 6mm (15/64") to 36mm (1 13/32") in diameter.