Setting a new standard among centre-pull hoist rings, the ACP-TURNADO is a cut above the rest.
- The design of the ACP-TURNADO enables it to turn immediately into the direction
of optimal force transmission, meaning there is no stoppage of the lifting ring
that causes high shear stresses, bending or sudden movement of the load.
- Up to 30 percent higher working load limits (WLLs) than hoist rings of
comparable sizes – thanks to RUD ICE-Bolt technology, and the ACP's
optimised, low-profile design.
- No kinking of the hook – a primary benefit of the round lifting ring design.
- Wear indicators making it quick and easy to identify whether the wear of the
lifting point is still within a safe range.
- RFID technology installed as standard allowing simplified inspection of
operating equipment, ensuring inspection and maintenance as well as
documentation work is done quickly and efficiently.