Bulk Bag Stand SKB150
The SKB150 Bulk Bag Stand is designed to safely hook open a bulk bag for filling. Featuring a sturdy base with fork pockets and crane lugs, this bulk bag holding frame provides an effective solution for collecting, storing & transporting recyclable, industrial, excavation and site waste by forklift and crane or can be used as a bulk material filling station.
• Ideal for manufacturing sites that require complete manoeuvrability
• Allows bulk bags to be held wide open for ease in filling
• 4 adjustable bag restraining chains provided to position bag at optimal height
• 8 adjustable height settings to suit varying bag types
• Sheet metal base keeps the bulk bag off the ground, protecting it from damage and other hazards
• Fork pockets & crane lugs fitted for transporting around the worksite
• Zinc finish
Supplied standard as 'flatpack' for on-site assembly.
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||1500kg|
|Dimensions (mm)||1372 x 1250|
|Adjustable Height Settings||8|
|Unit Height (mm)||1270 - 1970|
|Fork Pocket Size (mm)||190 x 90|
|Fork Pocket Centres||600mm|