Fork Arms FA
The FA Fork Arms are designed and manufactured in accordance with AS2359.1.
- Manufactured from high tensile steel
- Light weight, slow wearing ensuring a long reliable service life
- Fitted with Standard ITA hooks
- Rotator Fork Arms (R) are manufactured to suit carriage rotators with full load bearing upper and lower hooks allowing equal rated load when fully inverted
- Random testing carried out in accordance with AS2359.1, clause 6.5
- Custom sizes available on request
|Model||WLL/pair @ 500mm LC|
|FA15-107||1500||100||32||1070||Class 2 – 407mm||72|
|FA25-107||2500||125||35||1070||Class 2 – 407mm||96|
|FA25-120||2500||125||35||1200||Class 2 – 407mm||107|
|FA25-120R||2500||125||35||1200||Class 2 – 407mm||107|
|FA30-107||3000||125||45||1070||Class 3 – 508mm||112|
|FA30-120||3000||125||45||1200||Class 3 – 508mm||148|
|FA30-120R||3000||125||45||1200||Class 3 – 508mm||148|
|FA45-107||4500||125||50||1070||Class 3 – 508mm||154|
|FA45-120||4500||125||50||1200||Class 3 – 508mm||166|
|FA45-120R||4500||125||50||1200||Class 3 – 508mm||166|
* Fork Arms are supplied in a range of capacities and lengths.
** Always ensure that the rating of the Fork Arm is equal to or exceeds the rated lift capacity of the fork truck.