Tilting IBC Spill Bin RT-IBC-1250
The RT-IBC-1250 Tilting Spill Bin is designed to effortlessly allow full discharge of liquid from an Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) while offering environmental protection against chemical spills. As the volume of liquid within the IBC reduces, the spring mechanism of the tilter raises the rear of the container to an incline of up to 10°.
• Suits storage and transport of most IBC’s in the market
• Spring tilter frame allows decanting directly from IBC
• Easy access for hose couplings to the drain valve
• Removable baffle and grid plate allows for stacking during storage and transport
• Drain plug fitted at front of spill bin to empty the containment area
• Fork pockets fitted to both spill bin and tilter for ease in transport together or separate
• Provides a spill capacity exceeding Australian Standards for ‘portable’ units
• Zinc finish
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||2000kg|
|Dimensions - Tilter||1200 x 1130 x 327mm|
|Dimensions - Bin||1456 x 1456 x 831mm|
|Fork Pocket Size - Bin||160 x 60mm|
|Fork Pocket Centres - Bin||670mm|
The spring tilter is is suitable for most applications and is supplied with 3 springs which can be easily adjusted to suit the weight of the IBC’s by simply adding or removing springs.
Reference should be made to AS1940 and other relevant Australian Standards in regards to the maximum capacity allowed for the storage of flammable, dangerous or combustible liquids and necessary precautions required along with minimum separation distances. This unit exceeds the minimum spill capacity requirements of a portable bunding unit used for transit storage as per standard AS1940 (Flammable & Combustible Liquids), AS3780 (Corrosive Substances) and AS/NZS 3833 (Dangerous Goods).