First Aid Rescue Cage WP-FA-QLD
The WP-FA-QLD First Aid Rescue Cage has been designed in as required with Australian Standard AS 1418.17 for rescue and evacuation on worksites where injured personnel need to be safely evacuated and the QLD Tower Crane Code of Practice 2017.
• Suitable for use in Queensland
• Suitable for use with a standard rescue stretcher
• Can transport up to 6 personnel
• Full height, outward opening gate for easy stretcher access
• Fully enclosed mesh cage for extra safety and protection in emergency situations
• Seat fitted to accomodate non-stretcher personnel
• Fitted with internal hand rails
• Supplied with rated lifting chains
• Fork pockets provided for transport purposes only
• Work performed in this cage shall be limited to special tasks of short duration
• Load test certificate, risk control measure documents, WorkSafe registration and comprehensive instructions supplied
• Zinc finish
|WP-FA-QLD First Aid Rescue Cage|
|Maximum Capacity||6 people|
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||750kg|
|Dimensions||2900 x 1300 x 2425mm|
|Gate Opening||700mm wide|
NOTE: For use in QLD
Also see type WP-NC2R-FAID First Aid Rescue Cage.
Type WP-FA-QLD has been designed and registered to comply with the QLD Tower Crane Code of Practice 2017 for use in Queensland.
It is a mandatory requirement of AS1418.17 that suspension sling sets are supplied as an integral component of a personnel crane cage. If you are using or are offered a cage without dedicated chains or slings, that cage does not comply with Australian Standards and Design Registration requirements and should not be considered for the use of hoisting personnel.