Bulk Bag Frame SKX100
The SKX100 Bulk Bag Frame is designed to hold open a bulk bag or when combined with the optional SKH100 Bulk Bag Hopper, it can be used as a bulk bag filling or dispensing station.
• Allows bulk bags to be held wide open for ease in filling
• Bag restraining hooks allow the bag to be quickly positioned
• Metal base frame keeps bulk bag off the ground, protecting it from damage and other hazards
• Fork stirrups fitted for transport by forklift
• Stacks 3 high when empty and 2 high when fully loaded
• Optional Bulk Bag Hopper (SKH100) with slide valve (also available in stainless steel), allows dispensing or filling
• Custom leg lengths available on request for different bag types
• Zinc finish
Supplied standard as 'flatpack' for on-site assembly.
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||1000kg|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1180 x 1230 x 1345|
|Fork Pocket Size (mm)||175 x 90|
|Fork Pocket Centres||855mm|