Bulk Bag Filling Frame BFU250
The BFU250 Bulk Bag Filling Frame saves hours of labour and reduces risk of injury. This frame is designed to safely hook open a bulk bag and fill with free-flowing bulk products such as sand & gravel etc, removing the need for the operator to hold the bag open or manually fill themselves.
- Bulk bag can be held in position by either the bag retaining pin mounts allowing for easy removal by forklift or pallet jack, or the adjustable bag restraining chains allowing bag to be positioned at optimal height
- 3 adjustable height settings allow optimal removal of filling bags to suit your operational requirements
- Fork pockets fitted for easy transport
- Optional clamshell gate (BFU250CS)
- Optional spill guard (BFU250SG)
- Supplied with 4 safety swivel hooks and retaining pin mounts
- Enamel paint finish
Supplied standard as ‘flatpack’ (for on-site assembly).
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||1000kg|
|Dimensions||1800 x 1150mm|
|Fork Pocket Size||140 x 65mm|
|Fork Pocket Centres||850mm|
|Adjustable Height Settings||3|
|Unit Height||1700 - 2195mm|