Cable Drum Spreader Beam CDS
The CDS Cable Drum Spreader Beam is designed for the safe transport of cable drums and payout during installation. The shaft runs through the centre of the drum and is connected at both ends to a spreader beam via two chains. Fitted with bearings, the cable drum freely rotates for smooth unwinding of cables. Available in 2 standard sizes or can be custom made to any length or capacity to suit the application.
• Suits lifting and dispensing of cables from a drum
• Adjustable lift positions to suit varying drum sizes
• Bearings fitted for smooth rotation of cable drums
• Lightweight steel spindle allows easy placement through drum centre
• Beam to spindle link chain supplied
• Can be customised to suit application on request
• Enamel paint finish
CDS Cable Drum Spreader Beam
|Model||Working Load Limit (kg)||Drum Width (mm)||Max. Drum Diameter (mm)||Min. Drum Hole Diameter (mm)||Spindle Weight (kg)||Unit Weight (kg)|
2 leg chain sling not included. Overhead lifting chains shown for illustrative purposes only.