Pewag Pro Lifting Points
Lifting points are the right choice if you need connection between loads which need to be lifted through various lifting systems like chain slings, textile slings, rope slings etc. Screwable and weldable lifting points from pewag impress with quality, optimal combinability, user-friendliness and safety.
pewag pro lifting points set new standards for the lifting and moving of loads.
Our innovative product range offers highest standards when it comes to quality, safety, and user-friendliness. All products are compatible with the popular pewag winner lifting chain programme.
Unique Selling Point of pewag pro points:
- Working load limit (WLL): Breaking force = 1:4 (by PLBW and PLZW 1:5)
- WLL: Proof force = 1 : 2.5
- 20.000 cycle fatigue rated to 1.5 times Working load limit
- Working load limit visibly marked
- In accordance with the Machinery Directive (MD) 2006/42/EG resp. Machine instruction (MSV) 2010 and EN 1677-1 and technical specifications
- ISO certification
- Developed, designed, and manufactured by pewag on the basis of latest standards for lifting points (MSV 2010, MD 2006/42/EG, EN 1677-1 etc.)
- High strength screws with rolled thread
- 100% crack tested
- "Zinc flake coating“ (Chrom VI –free) for increased anticorrosion
- Marked with WLL indication, type (metric or UNC) and size of thread, batch number and manufacturer information
- Available in metric and UNC thread
- Available from stock even with special length (metric thread)