Fall Proof Anchor (PE SEB) - TOWNLEY
- PE.SEB anchor points are not lifting rings in the conventional sense. They are fixing points for fall protection equipment systems (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment).
- PE.SEB rings can be permanently attached to a structure and thus be used as PPE.
- ISO thread M 12 to M 24. Available in zinc-plated steel or stainless steel.
- Fall-proof rings help to secure people wearing harnesses. They are frequently used in industries such as construction, wind energy and offshore.
- Compliant with the DIN 795:2012 standard. each ring is marked with CE and the number of persons allowed (= 1 or 2 persons).
- PE.SEB anchor points are available in stainless steel (SS.PE.SEB) and allow a rotating range of 360°.
- Backed by its design department, CODIPRO is able to design customised lifting rings for specific needs.
- Each swivel lifting ring is delivered with a user manual and a certificate of compliance. They are ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certified in keeping with essential safety requirements.
|Reference||Diameter||Number of Persons||Standard L1 (mm)||Torque (Nm)||X (mm)||S (mm)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|PE.SEB M 12||M 12 (x1,75)||1 pers.||21||15||20||6||30||34||60||57||0,24|
|PE.SEB M 16||M 16 (x2)||1-2 pers.*||27||50||35||8||38||45||88||80||0,80|
|PE.SEB M 20||M 20 (x2,5)||1-2 pers.*||30||100||35||8||38||45||88||80||0,80|
* The DIN CEN / TS 16415:2013-04 allows use for more than one person.