Gr8 Clevis C Hook
Gr8 Clevis 'C' Hook
- A general purpose hook that can be mechanically coupled for easy assembly and use.
- Test certificates supplied.
- Hooks without a latch are generally used for specific applications, ie. not for lifting use.
- Where there is a risk of the hooks becoming detached during use, a risk assesment shall be conducted in accordance with Section 11 of AS 3776.
- Applications: Logging
- Australian Standard: AS 3776
|Chain Size (mm)||WLL (tonnes)||A (mm)||K (mm)||P (mm)||T (mm)||H(mm)||Mass (kg)||Part No||Markings|
|7.1/8.0||2.0||9||80||19||18||22||0.5||40395||FE 7+8 -8|