Pacific Lever Blocks
The extensive range of Pacific Lever Blocks feature superior quality at an affordable price. They are suitable for applications in the mining, construction, transport and automotive industry. A patented Overload Limiting device is available to improve safety (except for 250kg capacity).
- All Pacific models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- “T” type hooks for improved load holding integrity (except for the 250kg capacity).
- New design double pawl safety springs to eliminate sticking.
- New style cast hand wheel for added strength and durability.
- Encapsulated needle bearings and side plate bearings for smoother operation.
- Brake lockout bearing for security of braking mechanism.
- All Pacific lever blocks can be supplied with overload protection (except 250kg).
- Key internal components are CNC machined before being heat-treated and toughened.
- Fitted with high quality European zinc plated Grade 80 load chain.
- No aluminum content which ensures suitability for mining applications.
- Overall better design and improved finish to prolong life expectancy.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
Specifications: PACIFIC LEVER BLOCKS
*Pacific lever blocks with customised lift heights are available.
|CAPACITY||250 KG||500 KG||800 KG||1.6 TONNE||3.2 TONNE||6.3 TONNE|
|Lift Height (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Test Load (kg)||375||750||1200||2400||4800||9450|
|Effort to lift full load (N)||115||248||285||315||360||370|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||1||1||2|
|Load Chain (mm x mm)||Ø4 x 12||Ø5 x 15||Ø5.6 x 17||Ø7.1 x 21||Ø10 x 28||Ø10 x 28|
|Length of lever handle (D) (mm)||168||253||273||378||418||418|
|Net Weight for 1.5m lift (kg)||1.86||4.42||5.71||9.27||16.50||21.29|
|Stock Code with O/L||N/A||PLB305L||PLB308L||PLB316L||PLB332L||PLB363L|
Dimensions: PACIFIC LEVER BLOCKS (in mm)
|MODEL||250 KG||500 KG||800 KG||1.6 TONNE||3.2 TONNE||6.3 TONNE|
The information shown is to be used as a guide only. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All materials handling or lifting jobs should be assessed individually. Pacific Hoists products are NOT to be used for lifting or lowering persons.