KITO L5 Lever Hoist
Capacity 800kg – 9T
- Unique patented ‘Free Wheeling Hub’ mechanism.
- Smaller, lighter, high grade (solid), alloy steel frame construction.
- Double brake pads with four braking surfaces.
- Low headroom design.
- Double Pawl & Double Spring Assemblies.
- Nickel plated grade 100 load chain.
- Needle and Ball roller bearings allow maximum mechanical efficiency with minimum effort.
- Available with overload limiter for mining and offshore applications.
Compact, Light and Tough Frame for Heavy Duty Applications
KITO LEVER HOIST Model L5
Providing solutions in lifting and pulling applications, all models in the PWB Anchor Lever Hoist range can be used in both the vertical and horizontal position, as well as at any other angle, with equal effectiveness. Available in an extensive range of capacities from 750kg to 9 tonne.
L5 Lever Hoists
The PWB Anchor L5 Lever Hoist now offers the largest range capacities on the market that best suits your application. New lightweight and compact design for heavy-duty work in the most demanding and rigorous applications, all models feature a patented ‘free-wheel safety brake system’ and nickel-plated load chain in standard lift heights of 1.5 metres. Optional lift heights also available on request.
Advantages of the L5
Smaller and lighter
Kito's innovative technology makes this new model smaller and lighter than ever before. It’s easy to carry and store, and the LEVER BLOCK is much easier to use, even in a narrow working spaces.
Kito’s unique R&D produces world-class performance. The grade 100 (1000N/mm2) chain, made from a special high strength alloy, features an unbeatable combination of toughness and resistance to corrosion & wear. (For special environments consult your Kito distributor since corrosion resistance varies depending on corrosives involved)
A new shape and thicker material creates a very strong lever handle.
Hooks are forged from high strength alloy steel allowing the larger capacities – 21/2 through 9 ton – to use hooks that are smaller and lighter.
Kito’s Original Free Chain
Adjusting mechanism Use the Free Knob to quickly and easily adjust the chain. Unique design safeguards against inadvertent freewheeling under load.
|Comparison of Model L4 and Model L5 (%-base)|
|Length of Lever||-7.5||-36.1||-36.1||±0|
(distance) between hooks
Bottom Yoke with protecting guard
Features a guard protecting the chain pin & nut from damage, enhancing safety.
High grade alloy steel with solid construction, a patented induction hardening process on the loadsupporting part, and increased material thickness produces an extremely strong and rigid frame.
Hook Latch with safety mechanism
Thicker material makes the latch stronger, and engagement with the tip of the hook creates secure closure.
Cap nuts fasten the gear case and brake cover protecting the screw from damage and making maintenance easier.
Reliable Brake (mechanical brake)
Delivers positive performance thanks to a brake design incorporating two moisture- resistant asbestos-free brake pads and four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for added reliability.
Capacities range from 0.8 to 9 tons with 2 new capacities that expand the product lineup to 7. Choose the one that best suits your application.
Specifications and Dimensions
|Rated load (W.L.L.)||(t)||0.8||1||1.6||2.5||3.2||6.3||9|
|Hand-pull to lift full load||(N)||284||353||333||363||363||372||382|
|Load chain diameter x chain fall||(mm)||5.6x1||5.6x1||7.1x1||8.8x1||10x1||10x2||10x3|
|Mass (Net weight) *||(kg)||5.7||5.9||8||11.2||15||26||40|
|Shipping weight (Approx.)||(kg)||6||6.2||8.3||11.6||16||27||42|
|Weight for additional
one meter of lift
- The load-lifting height can be set according to the user's application. However, no addition to the chain to increase the length is possible as Kito chains are heat treated. When ordering, specify the length of chain in advance or consult your local Kito distributor.
- Lever Blocks with Kito Load signal (overload detection unit) are also available.
* The mass(Net weight) is for the standard load-lifting height.