3S Industrial Manual Lever Blocks
The heavy duty lever blocks are a versatile lifting and tensioning device widely used in rigging, construction, and mining. The 3S industrual chain lever block mechanism and gears are enclosed in a robust all-steel compact shell. The load chain is made of high resistance Grade 80 alloy steel that has a black finish, is heat treated, and is calibrated and marked according to ISO 3077 and ISO 1834. 'ID' plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel (a non-conductive material) in order to avoid dangerous sparking, making them ideal for underground mining.
250kg & 500kg 3S Lever Blocks are designed for small to medium size lifting and pulling applications.
The design combines strength and compact design into one, to provide a high quality and versatile Lever Block.
- Load chain made from high resistance, Grade 80 zinc plated finish, calibrated and marked according to international standards ISO 3077 and ISO 1834.
- The short arm lever and the gears ration allows minimum effort to raise maximum load with maximum security
- Top and bottom hook are complete with cast latches
- Top and bottom hooks are fitted with ball bearings to allow rotation under load
- Compact design to allow minimum headroom
- 3S lever blocks are operationally tested to its rated capacity and its supplied with a test certificate, relating to its stamped identification side plate
- Repair and testing facilities are to NATA specification
- Manufactured to AS 1418.2 and exceeds standards
- Gunmetal Grey
- High quality aluminium housing
- Easy handling with low physicalforce on lever
- Fully protected mechanism for low maintenance cost
- Easy adjustment by free chaining mode
- Grade 80 zinc plated alloy load chain
- Bearing top and bottom hook
- Load drop protection in free-wheel position
- Comprehensive spare parts range and technical support
|Product Code||Rated Capacity||Colour Code||Standard Lift||Test Load||Effort on Lever to lift Full Load||No. Load Chain Fails||Load Chain Diameter|
|506080||0.8t||White||1.5m||11.3kN||140N||1||6mm x 16mm|
|506160||1.6t||Violet||1.5m||22.5kN||240N||1||8mm x 24mm|
|506320||3.2t||Yellow||1.5m||45kN||320N||1||10mm x 30mm|
|506630||6.3t||Brown||1.5m||1.5kN||340N||2||10mm x 30mm|
|506900||9t||Orange||1.5m||135kN||360N||3||10mm x 30mm|
Every 3S industrial level block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and is supplied wtih a test certificate, relating to its stamped identification side plate. This lever block comlpies to AS 1418.2 and approved Colour Coded to Match International Lifting Standard.
|Product Code||Rated Capacity||A||B||C||D||E||H||Net Weight|