B-Safe Harness BH01151
B-Safe Harness BH01151
All B-Safe Harnesses are designed and manufactured to exceed the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1 2007. Utilising only the finest components we have forged a hard earned reputation for the design, manufacture and supply of superior fall prevention and rescue equipment.
Active Lifting have a broad range of Harnesses designed with the requirements of an end user in mind, allowing for maximum comfort and to ensure an even distribution of fall arrest forces.
Prior to the final inspection each product is individually proof loaded to 7.5KN (750Kg) to verify the integrity of the construction and configuration. All metal hardware used on B-Safe products are batch numbered, tested and fully traceable. It is this attention to detail that allows B-Safe to provide peace of mind to our valued clients. Active Lifting provides a wide range of specialty harnesses for a wide range of applications. For your convenience icons have been derived, to readily identify each harnesses’ attachment points and its applications.
- Anti roll-out device
- Integrated 2m Wire rope energy absorbing lanyard
- Computer controlled stitch pattern gives uniformity
- All metal components batch numbered for full traceability
- Chest strap keeps shoulder straps correctly located
- Breathable mesh panel gives the harness form and aids in correct donning
- Fall arrest attachment points shown in park position
- High tenacity UV stabilised polyester webbing
- Sub pelvic strap prevents harness ‘peeling’ off the body in the event of a backwards, crouched fall position
- All buckles adjust easily
- Webbing tidies (Keepers)
Applications and Usage
Fall Arrest – Using the integrated energy absorbing lanyard on the rear Dee, an inertia reel device attached to the Rear Dee or front loops or a separate lanyard attached to the Front Loop.
Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard to rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
Recovery & Rescue – Using both front loops connected together.
Integrated Lanyard available with Scaffold Hook (BH01152)
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Comes complete with 2m wire energy absorbing lanyard permanently attached to the rear ‘Dee’ ring.
- Front attachment loops.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, chest and waist straps.