PRATT Poly Corrosive Cabinet 110LTR, 2 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5540PSPH
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Capacity: 110L/kg
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Doors: Twin, self-closing, self-latching
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 2 (bottom shelves)
- Extra Shelf: 5545P-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 1000(w) x 600(d)
- Internal (mm): 590(h) x 970(w) x 560(d)
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Further check compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene to ensure suitability.
Poly Corrosive Cabinet 110LTR, 2 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5540PSPH
Pratt Indoor Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS3780 “The Storage and Handling of Corrosive Substances”.
Pratt Poly Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets have been updated with new materials, improved design and construction. The cabinets are now made from white polypropylene material which match the décor and meet the high finish standards of many laboratories. The cabinet material provides a superior resistance for the storage of more aggressive corrosive chemicals. The cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of AS3780 for the storage of corrosive substances, either in liquid or solids
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low profile, suitable for under bench location.
- Suitable for most corrosive substances including aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and many others.
- Constructed from 15mm thick gloss finish white polypropylene material in all walls, floor, roof and doors.
- Bright white finish of cabinet ideal for matching laboratory décor.
- Segregated compartments for storing acids and alkalis in the same cabinet.
- Each compartment has a single door with rebated edging providing a flush finish of front of cabinet.
- Includes one bottom shelf in each compartment also made from the same white 15mm thick poly material. Even the shelf supports are made from the same material.
- Spring tensioned hinges provides self-closing door action with self-latching door handle. Handle includes key lock and internal opening latch.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
- All internal and external panel joins are plastic welded to provide joint seal and strong panel connection.
- There are no metal fittings internal or external.
- Set of 4 soft foam rubber self-adhesive pads to provide slip resistant footing.
- Two vent kits included but not fitted.
- Packed with outer cardboard carton onto wooden skid for ease of handling by forklift or pallet jack.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- All labelling applied to cabinet.
|Shelves||2 (Inc. Base Level)|
|EXTERNAL (mm)||INTERNAL (mm)|
For all models, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump to the ceiling
|VOLUME CAPACITY||PER SHELF||TOTAL|
|5L Plastic Container||9||18|
|10L Plastic Carboy||4||8|
|15L Plastic Carboy||1||2|
|20L Plastic Carboy||1||2|
|25L Plastic Carboy||1||2|
1. Check chemical compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene material to ensure suitability.
2. AS3780 specifies a maximum of 50kg or L for Packaging Group I Corrosive Substances and 250kg or L for Packaging Group II.
3. These cabinets are designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.