PRATT Corrosive Storage Cabinet 60L 1 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5517ASPH
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517PH-29S
- Trays: 2
- Extra Tray: 5517-29TS
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Corrosive Storage Cabinet 60L 1 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5517ASPH
PRATT INDOOR CORROSIVE SUBSTANCE STORAGE CABINETS COMPLY WITH THE AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS 3780 “THE STORAGE & HANDLING OF CORROSIVE SUBSTANCES”.
This cabinet is suitable for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as acids, alkalis, caustics, sodium hydroxide solution and hypochlorite solution.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- Self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- 2 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf.
- Continual stainless steel piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- Each shelf is supplied with a plastic spill tray.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self latching door mechanism.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire.
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Corrosive diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- Includes set of 4 rubber feet.
|Shelves||2 (Inc. Base Level)|
|EXTERNAL (mm)||INTERNAL (mm)|
- INTERNAL HEIGHT IS TAKEN FROM THE TOP OF THE SUMP SILL/BOTTOM SHELF TO THE CEILING.
- FOR TOTAL EXTERNAL WIDTH MEASUREMENT, ADD 6MM PER VENT BUNG FOR TIGHT CLEARANCE LOCATIONS.
- AS 3780 SPECIFIES A MA XIMUM OF 50KG OR L FOR PACK AGING GROUP I CORROSIVE SUBSTANCES & 250KG OR L FOR PACK AGING GROUP II.
- CABINETS ARE DESIGNED FOR THE SAFE STORAGE OF CORROSIVES IN SEALED & CLOSED CONTAINERS
|VOLUME CAPACITY||PER SHELF||TOTAL|
|4L Paint Can||4||8|
|20L Round Can||1||2|