PRATT Toxic Storage Cabinet 30L 1 Door, 1 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5516AST
- This cabinet is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol-Solid and Trichloroethylene.
- Capacity: 30kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS4452
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 525(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Toxic Storage Cabinet 30L 1 Door, 1 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5516AST
Pratt Indoor Toxic Substance Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4452 “The Storage and Handling of Toxic Substances”.
This range of cabinets is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol - Solid and Trichloroethylene.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low profile undr bench design.
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 1 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf.
- Continual piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- Single self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- 3 point self latching door mechanism.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earthing connection & 1 x bonding wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard carton for protection during transportation and storage.
- Toxic Substance diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
|Shelves||1 (Inc. Base Level)|
|EXTERNAL (mm)||INTERNAL (mm)|
* AS/NZS 4452 specifies a maximum of 25kg or L for Packaging Group I and 50kg or L for Packaging Group II Toxic Substances.
1. Internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling.
2. For total external width measurement, add 6mm per vent bung for tight clearance locations.
|VOLUME CAPACITY||PER SHELF||TOTAL|
|4L Paint Can||4||4|
|10L Paint Can||2||2|
|15L Paint Can||1||1|
|20L Paint Can||1||1|