PRATT Oxidizing Agent Storage Cabinet 60L 1 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5517AOA
- This cabinet is for the storage of Oxidizing Agents in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Hypochlorite Inorganic, Hydrogen Peroxide, Perchlorites Inorganic and Potassium Nitrate.
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: A4326
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Oxidizing Agent Storage Cabinet 60L 1 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5517AOA
Pratt Indoor Oxidizing Agent Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 4326 “The Storage and Handling of Oxidizing Agents”.
This range of cabinets is for the storage of Oxidizing Agents in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Hypochlorite-inorganic, Hydrogen Peroxide, Perchlorites-inorganic and Potassium Nitrate.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 2 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelves.
- Continual piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- Single self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- Magnetic catch to hold door in closed position to provide automatic release in the event of pressure build up.
- Recessed non lockable handle.
- External static earthing connection and 1 x bonding wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard carton for protection during transportation and storage.
- Oxidizing Agent diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
|Shelves||2 (Inc. Base Level)|
|EXTERNAL (mm)||INTERNAL (mm)|
* AS 4326 specifies a maximum of 50kg or L for Packaging Group I Oxidizing Agents.
1. Internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling.
2. For total external width measurement, add 6mm per vent bung for tight clearance locations.
|VOLUME CAPACITY||PER SHELF||TOTAL|
|4L Paint Can||4||8|
|10L Paint Can||2||4|
|15L Paint Can||1||2|
|20L Paint Can||1||2|