PRATT Class 4 Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinet 30L 1 Door, 1 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5517AC4
- This cabinet is for the storage of Class 4 Chemicals in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include the following divisions:
- Flammable Solids: Matches, Nitrocellulise Membrane Filters, Silicon Powder, Wetted Explosives, Sulphur, Titanium Powder (wetted), Zinc Resinate, Naphthalene.
- Spontaneously Combustible: Activated Carbon, Lithium Alkyds, Pentaborane, Phosphorus, Potassium Sulphide, - anhydrous, Oily Rags, Seed Cake, Sodium Sulphide - anhydrous, Butyl Lythium.
- Dangerous When Wet: Alkaline Earth Metal Alloys, Aluminium Powder, Barium, Calcium Hydride, Calcium, Calcium Carbide, Magnesium, Lithium, Sodium, Sodium Borohydride.
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS5026
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Class 4 Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinet 60L 1 Door, 2 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5517AC4
Pratt Indoor Class 4 Storage Cabinets comply with the new Standard AS/NZS 5026 “The Storage and Handling of Class 4 Dangerous Goods”.
This range of cabinets is for the storage of Class 4 chemicals in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. Please refer to the Standard. These include the following divisions: Flammable Solids, Spontaneously Combustible, and Dangerous When Wet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 2 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelves.
- Continual piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- Single self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- Magnetic catch to hold door in closed position to provide automatic release in the event of pressure build up.
- Recessed non lockable handle.
- External static earthing connection and 1 x bonding wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard carton for protection during transportation and storage.
- Either – Flammable Solid, Spontaneously Combustible or Dangerous When Wet diamonds and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
|Shelves||2 (Inc. Base Level)|
|EXTERNAL (mm)||INTERNAL (mm)|
* AS/NZS 5026 specifies a maximum of 25kg or L for Category A, 50kg or L of Category B or 100kg or L of Category C, Class 4 Chemicals. Other capacity limitations do apply. Refer to the Standard for further details.
1. Internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling.
2. For total external width measurement, add 6mm per vent bung for tight clearance locations.
|VOLUME CAPACITY||PER SHELF||TOTAL|
|4L Paint Can||4||8|
|10L Paint Can||2||4|
|15L Paint Can||1||2|
|20L Paint Can||1||2|