PRATT Flammable Storage Cabinet 350L 2 Door, 3 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5560AS
- This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
- Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil
- Capacity: 350kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 3
- Extra Shelf: 5560-29S
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 1440(w) x 585(d)
- Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1350(w) x 495(d)
Flammable Storage Cabinet 350L 2 Door, 3 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5560AS
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 1940-2017 “The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids” in accordance with the cabinet specifications detailed in Clause 4.9.
This range of cabinets provide a fire resistant enclosure and help with good house-keeping practices.They are suitable for indoor storage of all flammable and combustible liquids as defined by the United Nationscriteria and the Australian ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. For example: Petrol, Diesel, Paints, Solvents,Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol etc. They are also suitable for the storageof Aerosols where additional fire protection is required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 2 x Sequential self closing doors fitted with speed adjustable hydraulic closures.
- 3 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelves.
- Continual stainless steel piano type door hinges.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 90mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self latching door mechanism.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Flammable Liquid diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
|Shelves||3 (Inc. Base Level)|
|EXTERNAL (mm)||INTERNAL (mm)|
1. For all two door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of sump sill/bottom shelf to the sequential chassis assembly.
2. For total external width measurement, add 6mm per vent bung for tight clearance locations.
|VOLUME CAPACITY||PER SHELF||TOTAL|
|4L Paint Can||14||42|
|20L Round Can||4||12|