PRATT Flammable Storage Cabinet 30L 1 Door, 1 Shelf
PRODUCT CODE: 5516AS
- This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol
- Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil.
- Capacity: 30L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 525(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
FLAMMABLE LIQUID STORAGE CABINET - 30LTR, 1 DOOR, 1 SHELF
PRODUCT CODE: 5516AS
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 1940-2017 “The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids” in accordance with the cabinet specifications detailed in Clause 4.9.
This range of cabinets provide a fire resistant enclosure and help with good house-keeping practices.They are suitable for indoor storage of all flammable and combustible liquids as defined by the United Nationscriteria and the Australian ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. For example: Petrol, Diesel, Paints, Solvents,Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol etc. They are also suitable for the storageof Aerosols where additional fire protection is required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low profile under bench design.
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- Single self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- 1 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf.
- Continual stainless steel piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self latching door mechanism.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletized and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Flammable Liquid diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- Includes set of 4 rubber feet.
|Shelves||1 (Inc. Base Level)|