Active Lifting operates to an in-house Quality Procedures Manual based on the Australian/International Standard: AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
This manual distinguishes twenty distinct requirements that are addressed:
- Management Responsibility
- Quality System
- Contract Review
- Design Control
- Document & Data Control
- Control of Customer Supplied Product
- Product Identification & Traceability
- Process Control
- Inspection Testing
- Control of Inspection, Measuring & Test Equipment
- Inspection & Test Status
- Control of Nonconforming Product
- Corrective & Preventive Action
- Handling, Storage, Packaging, Preservation & Delivery
- Control of Quality Records
- Internal Quality Audits
- Statistical Techniques
Active Lifting is committed to:
- Comply with environmental legislation, regulations and standards.
- Conduct our operations, products and services to ensure responsible environmental practice.
- Deal with preferred suppliers committed to a responsible environmental practice.
- Enhance environmental awareness through communication and training.
- Continuous improvement of our environmental performance through regular review.
Active Lifting is committed to provide:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe systems of work.
- Plant and substances in a safe condition.
- Supervision, training and information.
- Protective equipment where required.
- Consult employee's about hazards in their workplace.
- Monitor employee's health, welfare and working conditions.
- Keep information and records on injuries.
- Employees must:
- Obey reasonable instructions.
- Work safely and wear protective equipment provided.
- Follow correct procedures.
- Report near-misses and accidents.
- Ensure they do not put other employees at risk