B-Safe Harness BH05200
All B-Safe Harnesses are designed and manufactured to exceed the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1 2007. Utilising only the finest components we have forged a hard earned reputation for the design, manufacture and supply of superior fall prevention and rescue equipment.
Active Lifting have a broad range of Harnesses designed with the requirements of an end user in mind, allowing for maximum comfort and to ensure an even distribution of fall arrest forces.
Prior to the final inspection each product is individually proof loaded to 7.5KN (750Kg) to verify the integrity of the construction and configuration. All metal hardware used on B-Safe products are batch numbered, tested and fully traceable. It is this attention to detail that allows B-Safe to provide peace of mind to our valued clients. Active Lifting provides a wide range of specialty harnesses for a wide range of applications. For your convenience icons have been derived, to readily identify each harnesses’ attachment points and its applications.
- Extension strap with Dee attachment point
- Confined space rescue loops/tabs
- Computer controlled stitch pattern gives consistent uniformity
- High tenacity UV stabilised polyester webbing
- Breathable mesh panel gives the harness form and aids in correct donning
- All metal components batch numbered for full traceability
- Tool loops (on the outside of the back support pad)
- Large back/lumber support for comfort
- Side ‘D’ rings
- Fall Arrest Dee’s
- Webbing tidies (Keepers)
- Adjustable leg height straps
- Padded thigh straps
- All buckles adjust easily
Applications and Usage
Abseiling – Use the front Fall Arrest Dee rings.
Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with shock absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front Dees or rear extension.
Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with energy absorbing lanyard to front or rear attachment points.
Work Positioning – via side Dees using a pole strap.
Confined Space – Rescue & recovery.
Available with Stainless Steel fittings on request.
Also available in fire proof, cut resistant Nomex/Kevlar webbing.
- Built in padded back support.
- Padded thigh straps.
- Tool Loops.
- Fall arrest rated attachment Dee incorporated onto long extension strap for ease of connection.
- Side ‘Dee’ rings. Front fall arrest Dees.
- Confined space recovery loops.
- Fully adjustable thigh, shoulder, and waist straps.