B-Safe Harness BH04055
All B-Safe Harnesses are designed and manufactured to exceed the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1 2007. Utilising only the finest components we have forged a hard earned reputation for the design, manufacture and supply of superior fall prevention and rescue equipment.
Active Lifting have a broad range of Harnesses designed with the requirements of an end user in mind, allowing for maximum comfort and to ensure an even distribution of fall arrest forces.
Prior to the final inspection each product is individually proof loaded to 7.5KN (750Kg) to verify the integrity of the construction and configuration. All metal hardware used on B-Safe products are batch numbered, tested and fully traceable. It is this attention to detail that allows B-Safe to provide peace of mind to our valued clients. Active Lifting provides a wide range of specialty harnesses for a wide range of applications. For your convenience icons have been derived, to readily identify each harnesses’ attachment points and its applications.
- Fall arrest indicator
- Extension strap on the large “stand off” rear Dee
- Computer controlled stitch pattern gives uniformity
- Confined Space tab/loops
- All metal components batch numbered for full traceability
- Buckles fully open for unhindered first aid
- Chest strap keeps shoulder straps correctly located
- Breathable mesh panel gives the harness form and aids in correct donning
- Fall arrest attachment points shown in park position
- Waist belt with side Dee’s & Large back/lumbar support for comfort
- Padded buttock strap with side Dee’s for comfortable suspended support
- High tenacity UV stabilised polyester webbing
- Sub pelvic strap prevents harness ‘peeling’ off the body in the event of a backwards, crouched fall position
- All buckles adjust easily
- Webbing tidies (Keepers)
Applications and Usage
Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops, rear Dee ring or rear extension.
Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard to rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
Work Positioning – via side Dees using a pole strap.
Recovery & Rescue – Using both front loops connected together.
Confined Space – Rescue & recovery.
- Built in padded back support.
- Built in bum strap.
- Rear ‘Dee’ ring rear connection on extension strap.
- Side ‘Dee’ rings for attachment devices.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, waist and chest straps.