Users include: Workshops, Garages, Factories, Warehouses, Manufacturers
The Lemcol/Duncan wheel range is moulded from high grade resilient rubber, rayon bonded onto a cast iron centre.
The feature of rayon bonding is that it provides added abrasive and spread resistance. The use of a heavy duty, cast iron centre ensures a product of strength and reliability.
Rubber wheels combine the features of good load capacities, low noise level and the ability to withstand rough conditions. Their excellent resilient properties mean they eliminate vibrations transmitted through the wheel.
Diameter range from 77mm to 305mm, offered in a plain bore and supplied with sleeves to suit various imperial axle diameters.
Under normal operating conditions, the effective temperature ranges for rubber is between -10°C and +60°C.
Load Capacities up to 540 kg
- Moulded from high grade resilient rubber
- Rayon bonded to provide added abrasive and spread resistance
- Cast iron centre for strength and durability
- Good load capacities
- Low noise levels
- Suitable for rough surface conditions with good shock absorbency
- Diameter range from 77mm to 305mm
- Normal operating temperature between -10°C and +60°C
- Australian made
12 Month Warranty
This range carries our standard 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, and is backed by a service and parts network Australia.
Download the detailed technical specifications - PDF format