The Motorized Wrapping Turntable is a self-contained, portable turntable for wrapping pallets in conjunction with a manual stretch-wrap dispenser.
This unit is designed to suit low-volume packing/shipping operations which do not warrant the expense of more sophisticated machines. It replaces manual wrapping and the consequences of operator giddiness, and results in a tighter, safer package.
Portability is a major feature of the Motorized Wrapping Turntable. It is fitted with fork pockets, so the machine can be parked in a corner or on a pallet rack when not in use.
Motorized Wrapping TurntablePower supply is connected into a flush-mounted appliance inlet, and the foot-operated switch is stowed in a lockable receptacle in the base of the machine.
The unit drive consists of a ½ HP capacitor-start, capacitor-run motor, coupled to a worm reducer, driving a shaft-mounted driving wheel. The turntable is supported on the driving wheel and three idler wheels. All drive components are housed within the machine base.
A comprehensive User Guide covers all aspects of safety, operation and maintenance.
Motorized Wrapping Turntable is designed in accordance with AS4024.1 1996, ‘Safeguarding of Machinery’.
||1240mm sq x 225mm high
||190 x 60mm at 825mm Centres
||240v, 10amp, single phase
Why Buy One?
- Australian manufactured, owned and designed
- Motorized Wrapping Turntable was designed and is manufactured in Australia using local suppliers and staff.
- No places for fingers to get caught.
- Everything is self-contained and locked away when not in use.
- No more dizzy staff from walking around the pallet.
- Reduces risk of back injuries and tripping.
- Designed in accordance with AS4024.1 1996, ‘Safeguarding of Machinery’.
- Space Saving
- Eliminates room required to walk around pallet.
- 3 sides of pallet can be enclosed close to pallet turning circle.
- A very affordable option for all small businesses.
- No Installation Costs
- Just plug it in, remove the footswitch and away you go.
- No special wiring or floor base required.
- Built-in fork pockets allow Motorized Wrapping Turntable to be easily moved to where-ever it is needed, and when not in use it can be stored in a corner or on pallet racking.
- Any sized pallet can be used – as pallets can overhang the turntable on all sides.
- Very Low Maintenance
- Very little maintenance required.
- Pallets can be wrapped to a much tighter degree, resulting in a firmly wrapped pallet with less risk of losses or damage during transport.
- The total size is only 1240mm sq x 225mm high
The shaded area represents the area saved when using Motorized Wrapping Turntable compared with the area required for manual wrapping.