Move smaller trolleys or wheeled loads up to 500kg safely and efficiently
The Tuglet is ideal for effortlessly moving lighter duty trolleys of up to 500kg (such as medical or document trolleys) within an institutional or industrial setting.
The Tuglet attaches easily to your trolley, allowing its strong electric motor to move heavy or awkward loads. This both increases workplace productivity, and minimises the back and shoulder strain often associated with moving heavy objects. As with the rest of the Electrodrive Tug range, the Tuglet features easy to use tiller controls which allow the operator to walk in front of the heavy load, providing the operator maximum forward vision and reducing the possibility of accidents when negotiating turns.
The Tuglet incorporates all of the features you would expect in an Electrodrive product, including a programmable controller, forward and reverse drive modes, variable speed control, automatic electromagnetic park brakes and emergency brake release. As with all Electrodrive equipment, the Tuglet comes with a comprehensive 12 month warranty, including parts and labour.
Typical applications include:
- Moving hospital beds with or without patients between rooms and wards
- Moving linen
- Transporting patients to and from high traffic departments e.g. emergency, radiology and theatre
- Capacity: 500kg
- Move trolleys or wheeled objects weighing up to 500kg safely and efficiently
- Easy attachment to trolleys
- Low maintenance
- Non marking tyres suitable for indoor use
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty on all Electrodrive equipment
- Height: 870mm
- Length: 900mm (tiller handle down)
- Width: 640mm
- Capacity: 500kg on a 1:12 slope
- Weight: 140kg
- Voltage: 24V
- Range: ~ 12km based on workload
Dimensions are a guide, they may vary over time as products improve. Images not to scale.