Transport heavy loads weighing up to 500kg effortlessly on the motorised Power Trolley
The Power Trolley by Electrodrive is a battery powered trolley for handling loads up to 500kg. With a higher capacity than the Powered Cart Lite, the Power Trolley is designed for heavy usage within a warehouse or goods moving environment.
Fitted with a tiller control, the operator walks in front of the load allowing maximum forward vision and eliminating the possibility of accidents when negotiating turns. The Power Trolley incorporates all of the features you would expect on an Electrodrive product, including the latest developments in Australian made D.C. geared motors, forward and reverse drive controls, variable speed control, automatic electromagnetic park brakes and emergency brake release. As with all Electrodrive equipment, the Power Trolley comes with a comprehensive 12 month warranty, including parts and labour.
Typical applications include:
- Used around loading dock area when transporting goods between buildings
- Moving a variety of goods in a Warehouse or store environment
- Capacity: 500kg
- Suitable for moving heavy loads within a goods moving environment
- Low maintenance
- Non marking tyres suitable for indoor use
- Training and servicing programs available
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty on all Electrodrive equipment
- Height: 1084mm
- Length: 2020mm (tiller handle down)
- Width: 750mm
- Capacity: 500kg on a 1:12 slope
- Weight: 180kg
- Voltage: 24V
- Range: ~10km based on workload
Dimensions are a guide, they may vary over time as products improve.