Move linen and food trolleys effortlessly with the battery powered trolley towing system.
The Electrodrive Gzunda Trolley mover assists in the safe and productive movement of your Laundry or Food Handling Trolleys within healthcare and institutional environments. What was once a heavy trolley to manually push, becomes a breeze to move with the assistance of the motorised Gzunda Trolley Mover. The compact drive assembly fits neatly under the trolley, incorporating either a Tiller or Twist grip style steering with versatile hitch options for attachment.
The Gzunda Trolley Mover incorporates all of the features you would expect in an Electrodrive product, including a programmable controller, forward and reverse drive modes, variable speed control, automatic electromagnetic park brakes and emergency brake release. As with all Electrodrive equipment, the Gzunda Trolley Mover comes with a comprehensive 12 month warranty, including parts and labour.
The Gzunda's compact design, effortless maneuverability and detach-ability allows for the safe and efficient management of goods trolleys.
Typical applications include:
- Attachment onto existing food or linen trolleys for power assisted movement throughout hospitals
- Movement of linen trolleys in industrial laundry facilities
- Capacity: 500kg
- Reduce workplace strain and injury from moving heavy trolleys
- Easy attachment to trolleys
- Non marking tyres suitable for indoor use
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty on all Electrodrive equipment
- Dimensions: (300kg GZ)
- Height: 820mm
- Length: 1750mm
- Width: 700mm
- Capacity: 300kg on a 1:12 slope
- Weight: 130kg
- Voltage: 24V
- Range: ~10km
Dimensions are a guide, they may vary over time as products improve.