Move hospital beds safely and efficiently
The Gzunda Bed Mover allows one person to effortlessly move heavy hospital beds. The motorised unit operates equally well with or without a patient– simplifying the task of moving beds or patients between wards, departments, or to and from theatre. This allows the driver to focus on the needs of the patient during transport.
With a capacity of 500kg, the silent motorised unit is able move a hospital bed up or down ramps, over carpet, into lifts, and around tight corners with minimal effort by the operator. The Gzunda's easy to use controls include key start, twist grip variable speed control, horn, and emergency stop button. As with all Electrodrive equipment, the Gzunda comes with a comprehensive 12 month warranty, including parts and labour.
The Gzunda's compact design, effortless maneuverability and detach-ability allows for safe and efficient management of a fleet of beds or trolleys within a healthcare environment.
Typical applications include:
- Moving hospital beds with or without patients between rooms and wards
- Moving linen
- Transporting patients to and from high traffic departments e.g. emergency, radiology and theatre
- Capacity: 500kg (customised units available for bariatric care).
- Move bed with or without patients safely and efficiently
- Push button hitching - silent, fast and efficient
- Non marking tyres suitable for indoor use
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty on all Electrodrive equipment
- Gzunda Bed Mover Specifications
- Capacity: 500kg
- Height: 1190mm
- Length: 1210mm
- Width: 655mm
- Weight: 130kg
- Voltage: 24V
- Range: ~10km based on workload
Dimensions are a guide, they may vary over time as products improve.