Suitable for loads up to 60 Tonne
- All maximum carrying capacities are based on use on steel surfaces, which withstands the pressure of the chain roller. For safety, the carrying capacities in complete sets are calculated so that 2 Roller Skates could support the full load on uneven surfaces.
- The track surface is important for the safe transportation of the load, not the carrying capacity of the Roller Skate. Tiles are unsuitable. Movement on tarmac and concrete is restricted. In these cases it is recommended to put a steel plate on a minimum of 10mm thickness underneath.
- Due to the little effort required to overcome the rolling resistance (4-7% of the total load) precautionary measures must be taken for use on inclined surfaces.
|Model||Capacity||Support Length||Support Width||Overall Height||Roller|
- For short variable transport distances.
- Ideal for use with installation work & movement of heavy loads.
- Steering handle gives you precise control making it easy to manouevre large machinery or items into tight areas.