All Australian made & designed, the unique DrumGrab provides a safe, easy and reliable way to shift, manoeuvre, lift steel and most plastic 205 litre drums. Fits to virtually any lifting device, the DrumGrab is self centering, fast and easy to lock on and will not come off until required.
- Fits to almost all 205 litre drums that have a rim. Including most plastic and steel drums
- Capable of extracting a drum from the middle of a cluster without disturbing the other drums surrounding it.
- Cast in Australia using high quality ductile iron to Australian standards (S.G Iron 500/7 to AS141831) and powder coated in safety yellow.
- Holds up to 1 Tonne easily
- Prevents injuries and spills
- Robust and reliable for harsh conditions
Shown here in a motor mechanics workshop held on an engine crane
Used here on a bee farm to manoeuvre drums full of honey
Shown here being flown through the air by helicopter holding a drum.
||S.G. Iron 500/7
Powder Coated Finish
||205 Litre/ 44 Gallons