Users include: Workshops, Factories, Warehouses, Hospitality
The Series 8 castor range completes our selection of industrial castors. Cold forming and fabrication of 6mm thick material provides a product of quality and reliability at a budget price.
Frames have a zinc plated finish to provide corrosion resistance under normal conditions. Swivel races are sealed against dust and the provision of a grease nipple in the wheel or axle extends the working life of the castor when maintained correctly. The swivel castor is available with three options.The over the wheel total lock brake and directional lock options utilise a forged king pin slotted to accommodate a heat treated spring steel locking mechanism. An alternate ring-pull directional lock is available where the environment or use may cause damage to the high impact nylon brake pedal.
The plate size is based upon the international standard ISO 2184 class 3.
An extensive selection of wheel types provides a broad range for use under normal working conditions.
Polyurethane on cast iron, black rubber on cast iron, blue elastic rubber, cast iron, cast iron v-groove, polyurethane on polymer centre and white nylon wheels are available in sizes from 100mm to 200mm. Most wheels are fitted with a roller bearing, providing ease of movement at an economical price.
This range is also complimented by a selection of pneumatic wheels to suit the industrial and hospitality industry.
Load Capacities up to 450kg
- Cold formed and fabricated frames provide durability and strength
- Swivel castors have a double ballrace to reduce wear
- Frames are zinc plated to provide a corrosion resistant finish
- Grease nipples are fitted in the wheel or axle
- Most wheels have roller bearings for low-cost easy movement of loads
- Total lock (suffix L) and Directional Lock (suffix K or KRP) available on swivel castors where required
- Frames are Australian made
- 12 month warranty
12 Month Warranty
All products carry a 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, and is backed by a service and parts network Australia wide.
Download the detailed technical catalogue - PDF format