Users include: Retailers, Laundries,Caterers and Bakeries
A very adaptable range of castors available in either swivel, fixed or bolt hole configurations.
The Commercial range provides a castor of ruggedness and reliability in capacities from light to medium industrial applications.
The swivel frames incorporate a highly innovative rolled ballrace, which prevents ball bearings from becoming dislodged.
Each castor is made of heavy-duty gauge steel and zinc plated to provide good corrosion resistance under normal operating conditions.
Foot operated wheel locks are available as optional extras, with total lock brakes offered on some models in the range.
All castors make use of the widely adopted international standard sized top plates. This maximises the compatibility of the castors for easy replacement and upgrading. By using ISO measurements the castors will retro-fit to all standard sized equipment.
The selection of wheels includes diameters ranging from 50mm to 125mm.Wheel options are nylon, grey rubber or black rubber and polyurethane on cast iron.
All wheels are supplied with a plain bearing, which is suitable for light loads or where low rolling friction is not important.
Load Capacities up to 225kg
- Pressed from heavy-duty gauge steel to provide greater strength and durability
- Swivel castors have an innovative rolled ballrace to prevent bearings from becoming dislodged
- Top plates conform to ISO 2184 classes 1, 2 and 3
- Wheel brakes (suffix B or suffix H) and Total Lock brakes (suffix L) available on various swivel castors
- Wheel diameters range from 50mm to 125mm
12 Month Warranty
All products carry a 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, and is backed by a service and parts network Australia wide.