Designed for forklift use to safely carry out tasks of short duration and occasional usage, such as maintenance or stocktake. This safety cage is suitable for up to two people and is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS 2359.1.
- Full mesh panels, preventing objects from falling off the platform
- Self-closing inward opening gate with bow latch
- Two floor mounted harness anchor points
- Removable tool tray for safe placement of tools
- Supplied with fork locking pins to safely secure cage to forklift
- Zinc finish
Supplied standard as ‘flatpack’ (for on-site assembly) or may be supplied fully assembled upon request.
|Working Load Limit (WLL)
|Fork Pocket Size
||160 x 65mm
|Fork Pocket Centres
The use of this work platform on a forklift truck should not be considered if the capacity of that forklift is less than 1860kg for a counterbalanced type or 1116kg for a straddle type forklift.**