CP1600 - 160 Litre Corrosive Substances
160 litre capacity corrosive substances cabinet made from high density polyethylene.
Secure and adjustable storage with additional shelves and ventilation ports as available options.
FOR USE WITH…
|MAX CAPACITY L||SHELVES||SUMP CAPACITY (L)||FREIGHT|
- Built to Last from 100% high density polyethylene, and with a smart modern profile.
- Completely metal free for safe long term storage of the most corrosive substances
- Fabricated and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene
- Self closing door with integral pivot pins, no hinges to corrode
- Adjustable shelves
- Lockable self closing door
- Dual compartment cabinets allow acids and bases to be conveniently stored in one cabinet
- Chemical resistance tested by CSIRO
- Includes all safety signage
- Complies with Australian Standards